Prasetiya Mulya Executive Learning Institute is a part of Prasetiya Mulya Business School which focuses on business and management solution.
Prasetiya Mulya Executive Learning Institute delivers high impact solutions through a well combination of business knowledge in Short Course Program, deeper knowledge, and capacity building in the form of Certificate Management Program (CBM and PSCM) and Customized Programs in a period of time, systematically designed, contextual, and integrated consulting for many companies for more than 30 years.
CBM BANKING BACKGROUND
For the past century, two out of hundreds of industries stands out the most for Wage and Human Capital Development. Those industries are Banking and Oil and Gas. When talking about banking, interestingly, bankers from the banking industry tend to only know about their job circle, not knowing others division. For example, someone who works in credit risk analysis don’t really know about regulated bank laws from regulatory bodies. In fact, there are many bankers who don’t really understand thoroughly their banks financial health. Hence, CBM Banking Course offers current and future bankers to learn and understand about the banking industry. As overall, this course is excellent for those who want to become a champion in banking career.
In that matter, Executive Learning Institute is pleased to invite Sir/Madam in a Focus Group Discussion to discuss and share thoughts for a program that could enhance business expertise in banking.
|Date||: 25 July 2016|
|Venue||: Cassis Kitchen|
|Type of Research||: Focus Group Discussion|
|Subject to Study||: CBM Banking|
|Organization||: Executive Learning Institute|
|No. of Participant||: +/- 10 peoples|
|Duration||: +/- 60 minutes|
|Position||: Middle Manager, Fresh Graduate, Banker|
|Moderator||: Mely Simpony, MBA.|
Currently, Executive Learning Institute has a Certificate of Business Management (CBM) for General Business Management, Marketing Management, Financial Management, Human Resource Management, Operation Management, and Business Strategic Management.
In order to compete in an ever-changing business environment, Executive Learning Institute continues its innovation to open another CBM focusing on Banking Management. Enabling bankers to become an expert on what they do.
Thus, this research is to find out:
- Participant interest on the subject
- Issues currently happening on Banking Industry
- Expectation of the take away.
SCOPE OF STUDY
- Identifying the needs for person career achievement in Banking Industry
- Identifying aspects that make participant willing to join in CBM Banking
- Identifying participant expectation on CBM Banking
- Identifying companies perspective the Banking Industry
- Identifying the needs for people to thrives in Banking Industry
- 11:30 - 12:00, Participant Arrive - Registration
- 12:00 - 12:45, Lunch - Participant are escorted to Lunch Area
- 12:45 - 13:30, FGD - Discussion start by Ms. Mely Simpony as moderator
- 14:00, Finish - Participants are permitted to leave.